Do we still have space in UW-Green Bay housing for the 2019/20 academic year? The answer is YES!
If your student still needs a place to live next year, have them contact our office at (920) 465-2040 and we can discuss their housing options. There are many perks to living on-campus which include:
- Financial Aid can be applied to the housing charges right on their student account
- The advance deposit for current residents rolls over for the next contract
- Events hosted by Residence Life to get your student involved on campus
- Resources such as Area Coordinators and Resident Assistants who can answer questions or resolve concerns
- Within walking distance of classes equaling more sleep and less worry about making it to class on time due to weather
- Everything is included in rent – Utilities, cable, internet, furnished housing
- Private bathrooms
- Laundry facilities in each building
Housing at UW-Green Bay is on high demand! Call us today with questions!
Office of Residence Life