Again this year, Residence Life is partnering with the UW-Green Bay Campus Cupboard and St. Vincent de Paul to sponsor our annual donations drive from May 6-20, 2019.
The UWGB Campus Cupboard provides students food, clothing, and household items at no charge. St. Vincent de Paul works to meet many of the same needs in the Green Bay area.
We are collecting items that your students may no longer need such as:
- Non-perishable food items (SEALED boxes and cans only. No fresh or frozen foods.)
- Clothing (Washed and in good condition.)
- Kitchen items (Clean pots, pans, silverware, serving utensils, plates, bowls, etc.)
- Small household items (Fans, clocks, vases, etc. in good condition. No large furniture.)
- Shoes, boots, sandals (Clean and in good condition.)
- School supplies (new folders and binders, unopened packets of pens, pencils, markers, etc.)
- Text Books
Large collection bins will be located throughout housing, and in the Community Center. Encourage your student to show their school colors by going green and donating to these great causes which benefit UW-Green Bay students and the greater Green Bay community. Thousands of pounds of items are diverted from landfills each year through donations made to this program by our on-campus students.