It is that time again! Students who currently live in housing will soon need to decide if they are living on-campus for the 2019-20 academic year.
Re-contracting has its benefits!
- A 0% increase in room rates for 2019-2020!
- Safe and conveniently located housing which includes the amenities of high-definition cable television and wired/wireless high-speed Internet access in every room.
- Living in close proximity to a variety of university programs, services, and leadership involvement opportunities that contribute much to your experience as a UWGB student.
- The option of retaining your room or apartment for the upcoming academic year
- Staff who provide programming and other engagement experiences, and who foster a strong and connected community.
- Students who return will have the option to choose their own roommates.
- Students can select their own housing! At UW-Green Bay, we offer shared bedroom apartments, private bedroom apartments, and shared residence hall rooms.
- The advance deposit for current residents is rolled over for the next year.
The re-contracting process opened on November 1 and ends on Wednesday, March 20 at 11:59PM. On March 25 – March 29, students who have contracted will be able to select their apartment or residence hall room, if not already having retained their room during the room retention process. The time and date for students to select their room or apartment is determined by a student’s number of semesters on campus and academic credits earned.
Regardless of accommodations type, students enjoy the following amenities: private bathrooms, furnished rooms and apartments, high-speed internet access including Wi-Fi, high definition cable television service, and laundry facilities in each building.
We hope that your student has had a positive living experience on campus, and chooses to return to campus housing for another year. Many of our students remain on campus through graduation due to the variety of living options, and the many opportunities to grow and learn in a residential setting.
If your students has questions about the re-contracting process, please have them visit the Office of Residence Life, call (920) 465-2040, or email email@example.com.