UW-Green Bay utilizes WordPress to power blogs, news-feeds and custom sites. The links on the left are a sampling of current blogs at UW-Green Bay. Take a look and see how people are using blogs.
WordPress can be used for a variety of projects:
- In courses to encourage discussion and debate
- Student assignments
- Publishing new ideas and areas of research to a much wider audience
- Newsletters, or a faculty group blog to keep everyone up to date on departmental matters
- Shared governance information
- Sites requiring custom designs or themes.
To setup a blog you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Who will be responsible
- Desired URL
- All will start with blog.uwgb.edu (e.g. blog.uwgb.edu/yoursiteurl )
Once your request is approved we will setup your site and you will receive instructions on how to customize it and get it going.