Figuring It Out

Academically the hardest challenge to overcome was trying to use my time effectively.  I have always struggled with time management.  Schoolwise, I have always struggled completing homework on time and blocking out time to just sit down and study.  I developed a routine and I have been sticking to it religiously.  I realized that it was the best thing that I could have added this year.  Sticking with a schedule has made me realize that working towards a goal can be simple if I have a plan to stick to it.  I have been very motivated to plan out what I need to do to succeed.  I have created a class planner, budget, and a workout plan.  Every month I make a set of goals of what I want to complete.  I also plan out how my week will be looking like as well as things I must accomplish.  Not only that but I do review what I complete each week and figure out if there is anything that I need to change for the following week.  Planning out what I need to have done and making time for it has been the biggest game changer.

As a student one of the things I have done is compare myself to other’s success.  I felt as If I were falling behind because others would be doing different things than I was.  Then I started to understand that success looks different to every single person. I now realize that that is because everyone is working toward their own version of success.  I have stopped comparing myself to others and I have started to realize that I am succeeding in my own way.  Success to me was feeling proud of my academic accomplishments, growing my network of people around me, and keeping up with plans for the semester.  My attitude has changed immensely, and I have been more motivated and grateful.  I have been putting in the work and growing as much as I can to achieve my success.  I have been trying to better myself as a person in every aspect.  I have realized that life is beautiful and that I should live life to the fullest.

https://stock.adobe.com/images/happy-books-or-indian-woman-student-with-friends-at-school-college-or-university-outdoor-for-learning-education-or-scholarship-motivation-smile-or-group-of-young-students-for-studying-or-academy/554836385