Stess, Stress, and More Stress

image from webstockreview.net

Everyone gets stressed out, it’s a common thing, right? Having too much to do is one of my big stressors. Focusing on my schoolwork, practice schedule, and work schedule drives me crazy. Being a student athlete is fun up until it’s time to travel, have games, and practice all in one week. I wouldn’t trade my sport for the world but sometimes it becomes a lot to handle. Practicing 3 times a week and focusing on getting my assignments done is a big stressor for me. Sadly, my season is ending, but this will allow me to have a more open schedule for school. Time management is something that I am still working on. That is probably the biggest reason I am stressed out. It’s hard to keep everything in line when you have a busy schedule.
While having a busy schedule, I also have class work to worry about. Spring semester is always harder for me than fall semester. I decided to take 5 classes this semester without realizing that I picked a second half of the semester course. Throwing on a course right after getting off of spring break was not the best idea. I have found ways that work for me to get my schoolwork done, and now I have to add another class in there as well. Since it is only a 7-week course I am super stressed out about how fast pace the course is going to be. I’m going to be taking in a lot of information in a short period of time. I also took an art history class this semester as well. The thing that stresses me out is that everything is due on Wednesdays. Why the middle of the week? I am so busy Monday-Wednesday it’s hard for me to find time to do the assignments he gives. It’s also not easy assignments either. This week I have vocabulary I have to type. There are around 7 words, but he requires a 200-word minimum for each term. That class over all is where most of my stress comes from.

One thought on “Stess, Stress, and More Stress”

1. Hi,
    I relate to how busy you are, while I’m not a student-athlete (very impressive of you!) I do work on campus and managing a job with classes is very difficult. Also, I’ve also accidentally taken a 7-week course when I meant to take a full semester one. They definitely aren’t fun, so much work in so little time!
    Good luck!