Improvement

Charley Wroblewski

Mrs. Toonen

First-Year Writing T-R

27 February 2024

Improvement

I have many goals for this semester. The first would be to pass all my classes. I have never failed a class in high school or college so I would really like to continue that. I will accomplish this goal by trying to make sure I get all my assignments in on time as well as studying for all my tests and paying attention in class. I am going to try to take two hours out of each day that will be focused on studying or homework to try and stay on top of all my work. Last semester I didn’t do this, and I had more missing assignments than I would have liked So I am hoping this new strategy will help me start doing things on time. This should also help with my problem. I have been procrastinating. Procrastination makes it hard for me to put the time needed into the assignments so if I set aside these two hours a day to force myself to do homework then I might not procrastinate as much anymore.

My next goal would be to continue going to the gym and to keep getting stronger. Last semester was my first real time in the gym outside of sports but now I try and go each day of the week so this semester I want to keep improving my health and fitness goals. This semester I am trying to work in cardio to my routine, so I am trying to bike around 4-8 miles twice a week to help build endurance and keep me in better shape. I have goals for lifting weights as well. I would love to bench 225 and squat 315 by the end of the semester. I feel like these goals are attainable for me by the end of semester because right now I’m benching around 185 and squatting 255 so as long as I keep working hard and improving myself, I can achieve these goals.

Image from

http://writingfulltilt.zbrustudios.com/