Newfound Pride

Looking back throughout the first few months of college I realize how proud I am. One thing that makes me proud is how well I have been doing at not only getting my homework and studying done but also getting good grades in all of my classes. Roughly two and a half months into college and I have straight A’s. A big factor in this success would be how I have been able to use my time wisely. I have had pretty good attendance in most of my classes and for the classes that I have missed I make sure to talk to the professor beforehand. I have created a good system where after I get back to the dorms after class, I go through my homework and do one piece of work at a time and then    take a short break. This helps me so that I don’t burn out and cannot complete all of my homework because my brain is spent. I believe that using my time wisely is directly correlated with getting good grades in all of my classes.

Picture Source: Blogspot.com

In addition to my education so far, I am proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and trying to talk to people. This has allowed me to make many new friends. With the new friends I have met it makes it much easier to get involved throughout campus. More specifically would be intramurals, growing up I have always been big into sports, but going into college that was going to change. So far, my friends and I have joined and played sand volleyball and now just started our winter basketball league. I am proud because I have never played either of these sports throughout my childhood and yet I have been playing fairly well and helping the team out. I have also stepped out of my comfort zone in a few other ways including trying new food and asking more questions during my classes.