Words For Thought

Take your time to think about your options, I don’t suggest coming to a four year if money is tight, even after financial aid you will still owe a large amount and that can be hard. If you don’t have much time to work outside of school, I wouldn’t. I recommend getting your gen eds done at a tech and then transferring to a four year if you can, that way you have time to save money while going to school and not be in a money pinch. I do personally enjoy the college experience and believe it’s worth it to make lifetime friends and resources for when you are out of school. If you put time and effort into it that’s what you’ll get out of it, your professors are here for you don’t feel like you are bugging, get the help you need you paid for it.

I have had a great group of friends I’ve made over the first semester, and I believe having that is so important if this place is only school then your just in the dorm it won’t be enjoyable make this place home get involved and have fun don’t stress yourself out. Make sure you are giving yourself breaks when studying, that’ll help you be able to get all the information you need instead of frying your brain. Being around people who put work last will put you into bad habits of doing the same. Be around people who you can study with and who are involved with the resources on campus as well. When thinking about these things remember to take care of yourself, your mental health is so important put yourself first. Keeping your area clean is a big thing. Clutter will just make you feel overwhelmed keep your space clean.