Hidden in my brain

So far, I have been successful, and I’m almost done with my first semester of college. Throughout this semester I have learned lots of things about college, and I have some hidden secrets to share. First and foremost, my biggest secret that I have to do well in college is to pick a major that you actually have an interest in. Don’t pick something just because you’re going to make a lot of money, or because people tell you this job is the best job, or your family wants you to do this major, or whatever. Pick a major you actually are interested in because if you are interested in that major you are going to like the classes more and you are bound to do better when you are actually interested in the major. On the other hand, Another secret I have about college is that college is not for everyone. If you only came to college because your family wanted you to or you just felt pressured to go to college because that is what everyone says you should do it’s okay to not want to go to college so if you find yourself trying your classes and hating how college is it’s okay to not go to college. It isn’t for everyone so don’t force yourself to if that is not what you want to do with your life.

Another secret to doing well in college for me is I like to be very organized. I go to college. I’m taking 17 credits right now. I also work so what has majorly helped me is my planner. In my planner I write my assignments for the day when my exams are, what classes I have that day and what time I work that day. This has helped me in doing well in college. Another thing that has helped me in college is going to classes as much as possible. By going to classes, you are going to do a lot better in the class and you will always know what is happening in the class. Another thing that has helped me in college is living in the dorms. Living in the dorms you are by everything you need, and you’re more likely to get out of bed and go to class every day when you live in the dorms. Finally, another thing that has helped me in college is having good studying skills such as turning off my phone while I study.  Overall, my biggest advice for college is to ask yourself if college is really what you want to do and if it is, go and do it and have fun and if it’s not that is also okay college isn’t for everyone.

college or not to go to college cartoon – Search Images (bing.com)