Good Luck Wazowski

Picking out the school you want to spend the next 4 years of your life at learning about what you are passionate about and want to make a career out of is one of the most nerve racking things ever. I picked UWGB because of how pretty and calm the campus was and the good education program they had. In high school they tell you that college is going to be so fun and laid back with the occasional thoughts of “ what am I doing with my life,” at 2 a.m. while writing a six page essay. Listen to all of that. Not even all the tips and tricks that you are given will really prepare you for college. You really are in for a wild ride but it’s worth it. A piece of advice that I was given and will always take with me and share is to just take it day by day. Not every day will be perfect and that is totally okay.

When it comes to picking out your schedule, one thing I recommend is not picking 8 a.m. classes because I promise you, you will not wake up on time unless you are an early bird. It is okay if you don’t integrate yourself into the school right away. It is a very good idea though to go to events because that is where you will find your potential friends but if you want to take some time for yourself and find your path that is okay too. Something that is very important to be successful is to create a routine. In your day find time to do your homework but also time for yourself to do something you like so you don’t over stimulate yourself. If you are living on campus, decorate your dorm like if you were in your actual room at home. 

I'm officially a college student, Monsters University, Mike Wazowski |  Monster university, Disney monsters, Mike and sulley