Living Through the Pain

College stressors are more common now than ever, especially since it’s midterm season. The stress of having to perform well academically while also carrying out a variety of responsibilities is still very challenging for me. Time management is something that I find difficult. I’m always trying to learn different ways to get better at managing my time. The ability to find a balance between personal, academic, and self-care is very important to me. I try to figure out methods to reduce stress and increase productivity during this busy time so I can succeed in my education while also trying to enjoy my time at UWGB. 

Along with the challenges of time management and academic stress, there is one particular class in which I struggle in. Education is the core part of this class. I occasionally forget to finish the required readings for that certain class, which is one of my biggest problems. However, I have been making an effort to improve this by putting strategies into place, such as putting reminders and making a study schedule.  Having the class in the early morning is another issue that makes it difficult. My brain isn’t always completely awake and able to process information well during these early hours, which can make learning more difficult for me. Despite these challenges, I am persistent in my determination to figure out how to get around them and make the most out of this education class by always asking for help whenever I get confused or don’t understand the concepts. 

https://litutorialservices.com/how-to-support-your-stressed-out-student/

One thought on “Living Through the Pain”

1. I think that college is very challenging in many different ways. Time management is huge in college because we are the only ones responsible for classes, work, and assignments and don’t have teachers reminding us constantly of what we have to do. I also somewhat struggle with finding time for personal, school, and self-care. But I have taken the approach to set reminders and stay determined in figuring things out like you. Keep on keeping on. College teaches us several things, intentionally and unintentionally.