Driving Towards Success

In my opinion, commuters have it hard. I think the ability to wake up on time drive and get to class on time is a huge thing. I think the social aspect is also pretty hard because I think meeting people who live on campus is hard too. I know I’m shy so going out of my way to make friends on campus isn’t the easiest. Also think just getting involved on campus is hard I think if you have a job on campus, if you have intramurals, it is just hard to get to places and do those interesting things. I just think commuting is hard but if you show up and get involved it’s easier. I think a good thing about commuting is the fact that you are by your family every day. I think that’s huge for me since I barely saw them last semester. I also think a good thing about being at home is just the good food. Last semester I was on campus a lot more so I had a meal plan and the food was not very good. So having a home-cooked meal is very nice.

I have always struggled in school so I think some things that are going well for me are my grades are very good and the quality of my work is good, I think. I think some things that I can improve on are just making sure I come to classes and being prepared. I also think some other things that are going well are just staying active. I think that once it starts getting cold I like to just sit around but I think I’m actually going to be very active this upcoming winter. I plan on doing this by doing 3 intramurals including basketball, and 2 different volleyball leagues. Another thing I will be doing to stay active is joining a golf simulator league which will be fun. I think another thing I can improve on is just eating more I think sometimes I just forget to eat and I can’t do that so that’s something I need to work on. Image result for good grades bing.com