Hey, How are things going?

Things aren’t going as well as I expected,  there are more deadlines and more assignments that I need to complete day in and finish day out and some are not completed either which is a massive problem for me because as I let things slide out more homework accumulates, and that means I won’t get the chance to hang out with my family or friends as I use to back in high school, my parent would get upset that I have to finish homework all-day and arrive at home straight to my room and finish more late assignments. It is stressful and annoying sometimes, I would get mad at myself for procrastinating so much and lose so much time to finishing work. I thought that college would be easier, less stressful, and more complicated at the same time, but I was wrong it would be part of life I mean the reality of college am I right or am I wrong? 

However things will change I will find different ways to get help on missing work use my time wisely and most importantly ASK HELP, I am one of the people who don’t ask for help and things go all over the place it is a mess. Still, I will ask for help when I need it, and for my missing assignments, I set an appointment at the learning center. Honestly am quite excited about it because I heard from many teachers that tutoring help is the best way to get caught up with any help for any subject, I was relief, there is so much help and opportunities that I keep missing out there are teachers that are willing to help me out or giving options on the best way to be successful, and I appreciate it.