New Boss in Town

After 18 years of being under my parents roof and following their rules, I don’t have to do that anymore. It is my time to shine. It honestly has been kind of fun not having an adult telling me to do this and that, or having to ask for permission to go out. A pro of being on my own is I can create my own schedule. I don’t have to worry about waking up at 6 a.m every morning and going to school for eight hours straight. With being in college, I was able to pick my classes at a certain time and day, so I get to sleep in some days or only have two classes in a day. I now have more time in my day to do things such as working, going to the gym, doing homework, and hanging out with friends. 

While yes it is very fun and thrilling to be on your own, it is also hard to manage all your free time and knowing when to say no to going out. Not going to lie, I want to go out all the time and just spend time with my friends. Going out every day is not very realistic though so I have been finding ways to occupy my time and distract myself from the temptation of going out. The way I have managed to stay in the area is by working. I work at Aurora Health Urgent Care and it is the best decision I could have made for myself. Not only am I keeping myself busy, I am distracting myself from my stressors and earning money, which we all need. Like most others I believe, I am still trying to find that balance with school, work, homework, and free time. Within the next couple of weeks, I know I will be able to find that balance.The Stock Market Is Another Life Lesson That Proves Stability Will Always  Prevail