Proving Myself Wrong

There are many things that I am proud of in regard to college. I am not normally very proud of myself, but being in college is one of them. During the first days of classes I did not think that I was going to be able to stick it out. I just really wanted to quit and drop out. But I am proud of myself for sticking it out to see what this first year will be like. The main reason that I was struggling was the academic part of college. Even though I do not have a lot of homework, I still get really stressed out. So, this is one thing I am proud of myself for doing. Another thing that I am proud of is living away from home and learning to be more independent. I do not live that far from home, but it sometimes gets hard not being able to give my parents a hug goodnight. Living away from my family and friends is hard, but being able to room with someone I know makes it a lot easier.  

I normally am not the most outgoing person, so making friends is a little difficult for me. I am used to the same friend group that I have had since I was a freshman in high school, so I never really went out of my way to make new friends. I am slowly starting to make more and more friends the best I can. What makes it a little more difficult is rooming with my best friend since kindergarten. I love being comfortable with my roommate because I have known her for so long, but for some reason it makes it a little more difficult to go out and do my own thing. And to be honest I have not really tried that hard to be involved with campus activities just because I have been stressed out with my classes and stuff. Overall, I am proud of myself in regard to college.                                                                                                                                                             Premium Vector | Vector cartoon trophy cup icon in comic style winner sign  illustration pictogram award prize business splash effect concept