Adulthood is Not Easy

Adulthood is Not Easy Prostate Cancer Linked To Stress And Nerves, Research Suggests ...

I grew up in a big family. My family always made sure that I was doing well in everything that I had going on around me. Adulthood is not easy at all; when I got into college everything changed. It is like I am a single parent who is not taking care of anybody but himself. Everything is way different now. I have to manage my own time because I don’t have my mother here with me who usually was the one telling me I have to go to class or clean my room. I have to do everything on my own with no help. I eat on my own time, know when to go out, know when not to go out, and sleep at the time that I want too. but if I don’t manage my sleeping schedule there will be a consequence, where I can lose sleep and lose focus. So I have to take care of myself making sure everything around me is organized.

I also have to make the right decision which is new to me. When I was in high school most of the time after we got off school I used to go hang out with my friends. For example, I went to most of the basketball and soccer games even if I had homework. But college changed everything; sometimes I can’t even get out of my room because I have important things to do, also I used to be so addicted to the phone that my ESL teacher had to take it away from me during school hours because she saw my screen time and how long I was on my phone. now I am barely on my phone I make sure that I have a time limit on it. and only my family and people I’m close with can call me.