Dr. Stephen Fritz, Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs

UW-Green Bay Chancellor Gary L. Miller released the following statement via e-mail to employees on Monday, October 27, 2014:

I am very pleased to announce that Dr. Stephen Fritz has accepted my offer to become Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs.  He will begin his term in January, 2015.

I believe Dr. Fritz’s academic background and extensive leadership experience will be a great asset as we work through our immediate challenges with enrollment, continue our Invent the Future process and move fully into a shared strategic planning process using the UPIC model.

Over the next month or so Dr. Fritz and I will be developing a plan of action for his term as Provost.  I will consult with the University Committee as we develop this action plan.

Dr. Fritz and his wife Pat will be visiting campus from time-to-time between now and the beginning of his appointment.  Dr. Fritz will, in all likelihood, want to schedule time with campus leaders during these visits and I will keep you informed as these visits are scheduled.  In the meantime, I encourage you to reach out to Provost Fritz at sefritz55@hotmail.com.

I am deeply appreciative of your support of this process as we develop a new and powerful narrative for UWGB.

Gary L. Miller
Chancellor

Published by

Kimberly Vlies

Kimberly began working with web and graphic design in 2004 and joined the Office of Marketing and University Communication (M/UC) in October 2007.