CATL recommends all summer courses use Microsoft Teams meetings if they require synchronous online sessions, as access to Blackboard Collaborate Ultra will end on June 30, 2021.
CATL is here to help instructors get ready to teach with Microsoft Teams meetings this summer! Join us for a live online training session, “Teaching With Microsoft Teams” on Thursday, May 13 from 3–4 p.m. or on Tuesday, May 18 from 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
This session will cover the following basics for using Teams meetings in your class:
- Scheduling meetings for your synchronous class sessions
- Configuring meeting options
- Sharing Teams meeting links in Canvas
- Meeting controls
- Sharing your screen or a PowerPoint
- Using Breakout Rooms
- Downloading Attendance Reports
- Recording meetings
The instructional portion of the session will also be recorded for those who cannot attend.
Didn’t register? No problem! You can also join us with the following links: