Join us March 3, 2021, 3–4 p.m. via Microsoft Teams for a virtual showcase of sustained programming opportunities that might be available to instructors through UW System and UW-Green Bay to support your educational development in the coming years. Highlights will include upcoming programming in Spring 2021 and annual programming opportunities:
- Reading group for Agile Faculty—dates TBA
- Annual OPID Spring Conference on Teaching and Learning—April 9, 16, & 23 2021, and usually in April each year
- Annual Faculty College through the UW System Office of Professional Instructional Development (OPID)—June 1-4, 2021, and usually in late May or early June each year
- Wisconsin Teaching Fellows and Scholars through the UW System Office of Professional Instructional Development (OPID)—Fall application deadline
- Communities of Practice through UW-Green Bay’s Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning—Call for participants in Summer 2021 or Fall 2021
- Early Career Teaching Fellows through UW-Green Bay’s Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning. Apply Spring 2021 to start in late Summer/Fall 2021
Register by March 3, 2021.