Care to share your time and talent representing UW-Green Bay and our alumni? We currently have needs for the following events, boards and committees.
- 50th Anniversary Alumni Subcommittee: Looking for alumni to help plan ways for alumni to celebrated UWGB’s 50th Anniversary which will take place in the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Admissions Volunteers (now through May 14): Looking for alumni to call transfer students and freshmen on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. To learn more or sign up, email Assistant Director of Recruitment Jen Jones at email@example.com.
- Alumni Board Committees: Looking for alumni to serve on the following committees – Scholarships, Outreach, Recognition, Fundraising, and Board Development.
- Alumni Mentor: Looking for alumni of all backgrounds and professional experiences who wish to mentor undergraduate students regarding personal and professional growth and development.
- Cellcom Marathon Water Station: Looking for alumni to volunteer at our water station in the Green Bay Cellcom Marathon on Sunday, May 17. This is a volunteer opportunity you don’t want to miss! It’s so much fun! Volunteers typically start at 7 a.m. and are done by 10 a.m. To sign up to volunteer, visit Cellcom volunteer. Questions can be directed to Jennifer Degener at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commencement Receiving Line: Looking for alumni to congratulate and welcome our newest graduates to the UW-Green Bay Alumni Association by volunteering for the Commencement receiving line. It is easy and fun! All you have to do is arrive at the Kress Events Center by 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 16, claim your FREE Phoenix PRIDE Shirt and stand in line with fellow alums to cheer on UWGB’s Spring 2015 graduating class.If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Director of Alumni Relations Kari Moody at 920-465-2226 or email@example.com.