Healthcare in the Coulee Region at the UW-La Crosse Campus
Health Science Center, 1300 Badger Street, Suite 3065. Learn about cutting edge technology and programs that prepare future healthcare professional in Western Wisconsin. The event will take place Thursday, November 13 with a 5:30 p.m. cash bar and hors d’oeuvres social; 6 p.m. welcome and tours/exhibits. Cost is $10 per person. RSVP to the UW-Green Bay Alumni Office by Thursday, November 6 firstname.lastname@example.org, or (920) 465-2586 Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- UW-Madison, UW-La Crosse and Western Technical College Nursing Program
- Mycophyte – antibiotics extracted from natural plants
- Biomechanics Lab – research work with women that tear knee ligaments
- Institute for Biomolecular Sciences research programs
- Integrated play activities as a distraction during medical procedures for children
- Pressure mat system for measuring body composition