tanner

1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in May 2017.
  2. What are your career plans? I want to work in the corporate setting in the areas of worker well-being and worker safety. Another possible area of interest would be leadership development to choose the best possible person to promote in the company.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? It was the first entity I found a passion for other than basketball. Once I had that feeling, I knew I had the possibility of making a difference in the world and accomplishing my goals.
  4. What do you do for fun? I like to play basketball, and hang out with friends.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I use to never really care about school or good grades but once I started Psychology I did not have to try to care, it just happened. I am most proud of earning semester highest honors and getting involved with research with the amazing faculty here at UWGB.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite book about psychology is Sports Mind (thanks Allee). My favorite movie/documentary would be The Imposter.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?  I hope to continue building relationships with my professors and participating in research on campus. I hope to make a difference and be remembered by the faculty I worked with as a hardworking dedicated individual.
  8. What else do you want people to know about you? I am an open book and always love to help people, if anyone ever has any questions about the psych program or anything in general I will try my best to answer that question for you or find someone who can.