1. When will you graduate?
I will be graduating in May of 2020.
2. What are your career plans?
My career plan is to hopefully be a multicultural advisor for higher education students.
3. Why did you major in psychology?
My mother had majored in psychology when she was in school, wanting to follow in her footsteps, I started to spark an interest in the subject. After that I have fell in love with the subject ever sense. I am passionate about how the mind, emotions, and human behavior all plays into human existence.
4. What do you do for fun?
I love to read romance/supernatural novels, and painting.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of the progress I have made during my college experience. My freshman year started off rocky, but my academic excellence has grown over the years. I am also proud of the leader that I have become, and the opportunities that come with that role.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology?
I love the TV show Dexter.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?
I hope to help make a change in the lives of multicultural students here on this campus, by opening up paths, opportunities, and social outlets for them. Hopefully accomplishing a foundation for future multicultural students to build upon.
8. What else do you want people to know about you?
I am the Co-President of the multicultural sorority, Psi Theta Nu, here on campus.