morgan

1. When will you graduate? May 2019
2. What are your career plans? I am planning to attend graduate school for my Master’s or Ph. D. but am pretty flexible still. Ideally, I would like to work in a jail or prison with inmates as a therapist.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I am majoring in psychology because I love learning about how people operate and why we are the way that we are. I find helping people to be beneficial to not only others but myself as well. I have found that I work well with a variety of individuals and am looking forward to expanding my skills in the future.
4. What do you do for fun? I love to travel, read, learn about new things, go camping, roast hotdogs over a fire, and hang out with friends.
 5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being inducted to Psi Chi and earning the role of Treasurer in the organization. I am very happy to learn more about our psychology department and be recognized for my hard work.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? I really like Sherlock (both the movie and the television series) but I am also a fan of the television show Scorpion. I enjoy Sherlock’s quick thinking and the exciting way he analyzes people and situations. As for book related to psychology, I am a huge fan of anything Ellen Hopkins (particularly her novel Identical).
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to know more professors and students in the psychology department and I can do this by furthering my involvement in Psi Chi and PsycHD.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I am a very involved person on campus and next year I will be a Community Advisor in Residence Life while juggling an internship at Freedom House Ministries.