1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in May 2017!
2. What are your career plans? I am planning on attending graduate school in a clinical or counseling psychology program. My goal is to become a psychologist with an emphasis in children.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I decided senior year of high school that I wanted to major in psychology and purse a career in this field. I knew I wanted to work with children and thought psychology would be a great way to go.
4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy traveling, outdoor activities, and just being around my family and friends.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of being able to present two research posters at MPA last year and being a Psi Chi officer. I am also extremely proud of being a line therapist at Fox Valley Autism Treatment Program since freshman year.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite psychology movies is “Perks of Being a Wallflower”, favorite psychology book is “The Reason I Jump”, and favorite psychology tv show is “Criminal Minds”.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? My major goal I want to accomplish before I graduate is to get accepted into a graduate program for Fall 2017. I also aim to keep being involved in the psychology department and to utilize all the great opportunities available by the wonderful faculty!