1. When will you graduate? I will graduate in May 2018.
2. What are your career plans? I plan to go to graduate school for social work.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I actually originally decided to attend UWGB for nursing but after taking my intro to psychology course, I decided that psychology was what I wanted to study. I love studying people and how they work. I am especially interested in how exogenous cues can affect an individual and how they act towards others.
4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy watching Netflix and movies, hanging out with friends, and napping.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am very proud of the fact that I have been included on the honors lists several times over the course of my career here. It is nice to see when all the hard work and dedication pays off.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite TV show related to psychology is Brain Games.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? Before graduating I want to be a research assistant for one of the wonderful professors in the in the psych department. It would be an incredible honor.