1) When are you graduating? Spring of 2019 (May)
2) What are your career plans? I will attend the University of Lakeland for the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program. After I receive my Master’s degree, I want to obtain a job working in a private practice setting, counseling clients who are in need of either family counseling or individual mental health counseling.
3) Why did you major in psychology? I chose to major in psychology, because I was very interested in learning more about the nature of mental health disorders in correlation with how the brain works and develops within mental health patients. Psychology courses for me, were some of the only classes I took that I actually felt like this is a field I could work in for the rest of my life and be very good at.
4) What do you do for fun? For fun I like to hang out with my friends and family, go swimming in the summer, go camping, and read books!
5) What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I would say being on the track to graduate from UWGB with a 3.9 GPA.
6) What is your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? I really enjoyed watching the TV show 13 Reasons Why. I loved the story it told and the awareness it brought to the topic of suicide.
7) What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to finish my final semester with all A’s before I graduate.
8) What else do you want people to know about you? I am an easy going, fun person to be around! I am always there to listen if anybody needs it, and psychology rocks in my opinion