2. What are your career plans?
I hope to continue my education in Graduate School to eventually become a professor and researcher.
3. Why did you major in psychology?
The driving force behind my Psychology major is due to my curiosity on why people act, think, and react the way they do.
4. What do you do for fun?
I have a love for reading, writing, rowing, coaching, and rock climbing.
5. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology?
I have a moderate addiction to the show Criminal Minds, a love for the sports movie Miracle based on a historic hockey game in 1980, and every year I read the book George Washington’s Secrete Six around Thanksgiving.
6. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?
I hope to make a positive impact on this campus as well as gain experience within the different subsections of psychology and what this field has to offer.
7. What else do you want people to know about you?
I am a very friendly and adventurous person who loves hugs, essentially I am a care-bear.