Image-1.png

1. When are you graduating? I am graduating in December of 2019.
2. What are your career plans? I plan on being grief counselor for children and teens in a clinical setting.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in psychology because I believe mental health is very important and many people don’t take it seriously enough. Through counseling I want to reduce the stigma and help children through their mental health struggles.
4. What do you do for fun? For fun, I play on the UWGB Women’s Club Volleyball team. I’m very competitive and I love the sport!
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of my contribution to UWGB’s Camp Lloyd children’s grief camp as a Buddy.
6. What is your favorite movie, book, TV show related to psychology? My favorite book related to psychology is Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris. It is about a girl who develops a Dissociative Identity Disorder after her sister dies and her relationship with her boyfriend fails.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? Before graduating I hope to finish with highest honors in the major and be a TA for Intro to Psych.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I went with Dr. Cupit and Dr. Wilson-Doenges to South Africa during the 2018 winter break. I love to travel so this was an amazing experience!