1) When are you graduating? I am graduating the spring of 2019.
2) What are your career plans? My career plans are to go into counseling with a concentration in children and adolescents.
3) Why did you major in psychology? I am majoring in psychology because I want to have a positive impact in the lives of children.
4) What do you do for fun? For fun I will usually just hang out with my friends there is nothing else I would rather do.
5) What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? The biggest thing I am proud of I would say is my internship for Camp Lloyd.
6) What is your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite movie that relates to psychology is Inside Out. It is a great representation of how our emotions and interest can change as we grow older.
7) What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? One thing I wish to accomplish at UWGB before graduating is making friends and memories that are going to last me a lifetime.
8) What else do you want people to know about you? The one thing I want people to know about me is that I am super friendly and if you see me in the hallway don’t be afraid to say hi.