DaniZ

1. When will you graduate? I graduate in Spring 2018.
2. What are your career plans? I want to become a high school counselor or an athletic director while being a JV or Freshman softball coach.
3. Why did you major in psychology? When I was in high school my best friend went through a span of time where she was contemplating suicide, and I spent various sleepless nights talking her from that decision. I realized after this, that studying psychology and becoming a school counselor gives me the opportunity to help other kids at a critical point in their lives as well.
4. What do you do for fun? I love to read, eat watermelon, watch Hulu, eat cake, coach and umpire softball, long board, sing in the shower, spend time with my friends and family, playing with my corgi puppy Ace, and watch baseball.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? I am most proud of my GPA and getting on the highest honors list for the past few semesters.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite TV shows are Elementary and Scrubs, my favorite books are the Infernal Devices, and favorite movie is point break. I love how these stories pull readers and watchers psychologically into the world they have created.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to become more active in the Psychology department and it’s events and organizations!