1. When will you graduate?
I will be graduating in December 2018.

2. What are your career plans?  
My career plan is to hopefully become a child counselor in a couple years after grad school.

3. Why did you major in psychology?
To be honest coming to UW Green Bay I planned to major in Social Work and ended up taking a psychology class for one of my gen eds. I loved the class and realized it was something I am really interested in and wanted to do it for my future. I also love trying to figure out human behavior and what can affect it.

4. What do you do for fun?
For fun I love to read psychological thrillers, and hang out with my siblings and watch them play in their many sports.

5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am most proud of how well I am doing in school now considering how I started off my freshman year, which wasn’t very well. I am also proud of the person I’ve become because of how much I have learned and done throughout my college experience. I am also proud of the amount of volunteer work I have been doing by tutoring elementary aged students!

6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology?  
I absolutely love the movies, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest and Girl, Interrupted. I like the older themes as well.

7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?
I hope to study abroad this summer before I graduate and get the chance to experience another culture and their perspective.

8. What else do you want people to know about you?
I am very shy but once you get to know me I can be very easy to talk to. I am an older sister to 5 sisters and 1 brother and if you ask them I’m not shy at all! J One of my favorite songs is Life Ain’t Always Beautiful by Gary Allan.