FSAF
1. When will you graduate?
December 2018 
2. What are your career plans?
I hope to become a Mental Health Counselor and work in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. 
3. Why did you major in psychology?
I never really had an interest in school and I often struggled in math and science classes.This made me feel like I wasn’t smart enough to succeed in school. My sophomore year of high school I took a psychology class and I really enjoyed it. It was the first time I felt invested in a class and wanted to learn more. I knew growing up that I wanted to help people and better the world and counseling will allow me to do that. 
4. What do you do for fun?
I like to work out at the Kress, participating in my sorority, hanging out with friends, and the occasional Netflix binge.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of?
Making honor roll every semester and being inducted into Psi Chi. 
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology?
My all-time favorite book is Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. The book is written in English and Russian slang so if that is not your thing the movie adaptation directed by Stanley Kubrick is also great. 
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating?
I hope to make a positive impact on the psychology department and the students within it. I have so many peers and faculty members that I look up and admire and I hope I can set that kind of example to even one student here on campus. 
8. What else do you want people to know about you?
I enjoy playing the ukulele and singing.