1. When will you graduate? I will graduate May 2018.
2. What are your career plans? I am interested in many dimensions of psychology, so I have yet to fully decide. I know I want to work with at risk youth, but the specific route I will take is still undetermined.
3. Why did you major in psychology? I majored in psychology because I found it fascinating that there are reasons for how we become who we are. I am an empathetic person and this field of study will allow me to help others.
4. What do you do for fun? I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and my dog, Willow. I am also trying to learn how to cook.
5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? My proudest accomplishment so far is being a TA for Infancy and Early Childhood. It was a wonderful learning experience for taking initiative and helping others.
6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? Good Will Hunting.
7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? The one thing I hope to accomplish is to be knowledgeable and well-prepared for graduate school.
8. What else do you want people to know about you? I have overcome various obstacles in my life. These challenges have allowed for personal growth and compassion towards others. It is true when people tell you to never give up. I am also very grateful for the education I am receiving at UWGB.