Scan0001

1. When will you graduate? I will be graduating in May 2018.
  2. What are your career plans? I am still trying to figure out my exact career plans. I find so many aspects of psychology interesting that I’m still waiting for one specific thing to capture my heart.
  3. Why did you major in psychology? I fell in love with the subject of psychology during my high school AP Psychology class and realized it fit with my personality perfectly so I decided to major in it!
  4. What do you do for fun? For fun I like to read, hang out with friends and family, working out, as well as catch up on my current Netflix shows.
  5. What academic experience or accomplishment are you most proud of? In the upcoming semester I will be a Research Assistant as well as a TA and I am most proud of that so far.
  6. What’s your favorite movie, book, and TV show related to psychology? My favorite movie related to psychology is A Beautiful Mind, my favorite book would be Love Anthony by Lisa Genova, and my favorite TV show is Touch.
  7. What single thing do you hope to accomplish at UWGB before graduating? I hope to complete an honors project before graduating.