The 2 main objectives of the Art Cycle Milwaukee project are to:
- Design and build a mobile art making platform that is bicycle-based.
- Develop appropriate performance programming to take this art making into public space in Milwaukee
We have already branded the project and have an initial website up and running at www.artcyclemke.com. .
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research of modified bicycles, specifically richshaws and other 3-wheeled bicycles
- Designing the modular art stations for metal work, ceramics and print-making that will attach to this bicycle
- Welding and construction of the bicycle and the 3 modular work stations
- Researching the Milwaukee bicycle culture and the community art events scene
- Develop branding materials for the Art Cycle project including a logo and mission statement
- Building a social network for the Art Cycle project to schedule public performances
- Participate in public interactive events riding and creating art in the city of Milwaukee