UPDATE: Thanks for attending, we’ll do it again.
Having some fun learning more about social media today…cc/@UWGB
— Academic Advising (@advising) January 5, 2012
— Darrel Renier (@RenierD) January 5, 2012
Seeing @tsand present “Listen. Shout. Engage” a hands on interactive workshop on social media.
— Kimberly Vlies (@kvlies) January 5, 2012
Social Media Workshop*
When: Thursday, January 5, 2012 from 10-11am
Where: IS 1129E
RSVP by calling x2152 (limited to first 20)
This will be a hands-on workshop, we will play with a real facebook page and twitter account. Bring your questions, they will be answered.
- Find out what people are saying about you on the social web
- Create Google Alerts for your department
- Learn how to search facebook and twitter
- Communicate in 140 characters or less
- Live the life of a facebook page admin
- Discover the beauty of a content calendar
- Tell a story with a photo
- Find out if video is in your future
Questions? Leave a comment.
*You must have a facebook account to play. If you need help setting up a facebook account, find Todd Sanders.