shrm-vp-pic

Hello UWGB SHRM Members, I am Kaise (Casey) Aschliman the Vice President and Social Media Coordinator on the SHRM Board. A little about myself, I am currently a Senior studying Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources and Management with a minor in Psychology. My favorite color is purple, I am an avid coffee drinker,  I would be outdoors all the time if Wisconsin weather allowed it, ….AND I love to meet new people and would love if you emailed me (aschcj07@uwgb.edu) a picture of yourself with some information and fun facts about you along with your favorite quote (I will be using these throughout the site)! Thank you in advance! I look forward to the next couple semesters, we have a lot of fun, helpful events in store! Keep reading to learn more about your other SHRM Board Members!

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming.” – JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

matt

This is Matt, your hard working SHRM President. He is a senior here at UWGB studying Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources and a minor in Economics. He currently works at Pagel’s Ponderosa in the safety and training department. He also has experience in HR through an internship at Home Depot. Other interesting things you may want to know about your president: he has traveled through Europe, he collects sports memorabilia, he loves the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks, and fishing, he has a black lab, Cooper, and two cats Dew and Checkers.

“It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live” – DUMBLEDORE

Hello Tina!  Shetina is the SHRM Treasurer. She is studying Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources. She is an extreme fan of the Packers  (GO PACK GO) and has 9 other siblings. Out of all the best friends she could choose in the world, she chose one with the exact same same – TINA VANG – how cool is that? Other fun facts; she loves K-drama, her favorite color is blue, and she is bilingual speaking Hmong and English!

“Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world” – AMIT RAY

Evedylan-ringhamryone, this is Dylan.  She is a junior studying Business Administration with an emphasis in HR and a minor in communication. Fun fact about her, she lives on a zoo…well not really but her family has so many animals that they call their home a zoo.

“Every day is a good day, and don’t dwell on the negatives. Always look for the positives”