Shorewood Holiday Specials!

┬áIf you didn’t receive the email newsletter (email shorewood@uwgb.edu to sign up) this afternoon regarding our holiday specials, here’s a look at what we’re offering for our valuable customers!

• 10 Nine-hole rounds of golf — with sleeve of TaylorMade Logo Golf Balls ($150 + tax walking | $230 + tax with cart)
  • 20 Nine-hole rounds of golf — with 2 sleeves of TaylorMade Logo Golf Balls and Shorewood Tee-Shirt ($280 + tax walking | $420 + tax with cart)
  • One dozen TaylorMade lethal logo golf balls, golf glove and Shorewood Tee-Shirt ($60 + tax) (25% SAVINGS!)
  • Memberships also available with 2013 pricing now through Monday, December 16! Click HERE for more information

Special Clubhouse Hours:

• Tuesday, December 10 from 2:00pm-6:00pm
  • Monday, December 16 from 2:00pm-7:00pm

Set up an appointment or email order to shorewood@uwgb.edu

Contact us for your club, repair and re-gripping needs!

Have a suggestion? Use the #SWSuggestion hashtag on Twitter or Facebook and we’ll give it a look over!

-The Shorewood Team

stshorewood2  |  12.06.13 at 11:54am  |  3 Comments

3 Comments

1. Mar 22 4:23 pm Connie Larsen

I’m looking for golf passes for my son who enjoys golfing this course. I believe in previous years you offered groupon passes for multiple rounds of golf at Shorewood. Will those passes be available this year? (10 rounds for $90?)

2. Mar 22 4:26 pm Connie Larsen

I’m looking for golf passes for my son who enjoys golfing this course. I believe in previous years you offered a Groupon for 10 rounds of 9 for $90. Will you be offering this deal anytime soon?

3. Mar 24 11:41 am stshorewood2

Connie,

Thank you for the inquiry, 2012 was the last time the 10 round Groupon was offered. The 10 round passes are sold as buy 9 and get the 10th round free at the rake rate of $16 ($145). If I can help you further please feel free to email me at shorewood@uwgb.edu

Lee

Leave a Response