Panel Discussion March 7th – MODERN FAMILY: Ethics and Biotechnologies
An exciting art exhibit and panel discussion will be held at the Lawton Gallery on the UW Green Bay campus! The art exhibit entitled, TAKE CARE: Biomedical Ethics in the 21st Century, features the work of nine female artists in relation to biotechnology and ethical issues. The art exhibit can be viewed online and in person from Thursday, March 1st through Thursday, March 29th at the Lawton Gallery, in the Theater Arts Building, Room 230.
An interdisciplinary panel discussion entitled, MODERN FAMILY: Ethics and Biotechnologies will occur on Wednesday, March 7th, in the Lawton Gallery foyer from 10:30 -11:30 AM. Individual panelists are listed below alphabetically:
- Dr. Derryl Block, Chair of Professional Program in Nursing, UW Green Bay
- Ms. Joan Groessel, Professional Programs in Social Work, UW Green Bay
- Dr. Warren Johnson, Chair of Human Biology, UW Green Bay
- Dr. Hye-Kyung Kim, Chair of Philosophy, UW Green Bay
- Mr. Ben Kosewski, genetic counselor at Bellin Health
- Ms. Carmen Tust, fertility nurse, Women’s Specialty Care
The panel discussion will be facilitated by Janet Reilly and Susan Gallagher-Lepak, Faculty with the Professional Program in Nursing. For more information contact Dr. Reilly at email@example.com or Dr. Gallagher-Lepak at firstname.lastname@example.org.