Please contact Tiffany Wilhelm (email@example.com) with any questions about the Psychology and Human Development Club.
Welcome to a new semester, Psychology and Human Development majors! I hope that it’s starting off on a good note! The P/HD Club has several upcoming events this semester we would like for you to be aware of!
- Following OrgSmorg, we will be having two informational sessions. Both meetings will cover the same content, but two are held so as many students can attend as possible. The first meeting is on Monday, February 15th at 4:30PM in MAC 111, and the second meeting is Tuesday, February 16th at 7:00PM in MAC 204.
- Spring break is closer than you think! Kick off spring break in a great way with our Spring into Break mixer on March 2nd at 5PM in the Gathering Room of MAC Hall (MAC 201) where we will be decorating flip flops and beach bags. Did we mention that it’s free and fun?! Get to know your P/HD Club officers and fellow members in a different light!
- Did you know that you could help raise money for the P/HD Club? Stop by Culvers on March 9th where just by buying food you are helping contribute to our student-led org!
- Catch up and get to know your Psychology and Human Development professors at Suamico Ale House for a bowling night. The date is yet to be determined but it will be the week of April 5th.
- We also hope that you will join us for the Psychology and Human Development Club’s guest speaker! The P/HD Club is sponsoring an Environmental Psychologist who will speak to you about how our environment impacts our life! We hope to see you there on Tuesday, April 20th at 7PM in the 1965 Room of the University Union.
- Did you pay club dues? If so, watch your e-mail for information about your t-shirt. We are ordering them and will contact you when we get them in. If you would still like to order one, please contact Tiffany Wilhelm at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 25th.
- Last but not least, all of your P/HD Club Officers will be graduating come May. We are looking for new P/HD Club officers, so if you are interested, please e-mail Tiffany Wilhelm (address below) or Dr. Martin at email@example.com. New officer elections will be on February 23rd at 6:30 PM in the 1965 Room of the University Union. The P/HD Club has a long history of bringing you activities and volunteer experiences that will benefit you and serves as an important part of the Psychology and Human Development programs here at UWGB. Help the club live on!
As always, if you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me! Good luck this semester!
Tiffany Marie Wilhelm, President of P/HD Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)