The Psychology and Human Development (P/HD) Club is an organization here on campus designed to bring together students who are majoring or minoring in Psychology or Human Development or those who are just interested in the events! We have a host of fun events planned for the coming semester, and we hope you will join us!
Here is what we have planned so far:
- First Meetings: September 22nd @ 7 pm in the 1965 Room or September 23rd @ 5 pm in the Wequiok Room (the same information will be covered at both meetings, so you only need to attend one).
- Club Meeting: October 4th @ 5 pm in the 1965 Room or October 5th @ 5 pm in the 1965 Room (again, the same information will be covered at both meetings).
- Movie Night: October 6th @ 6:30 pm in MAC 210 - the movie is Unlisted: A Story of Schizophrenia.
- Graduate School Series
- September 30th @ 5 pm in MAC 208: General Graduate School Info (open to everyone, but particularly targeted at first and second year students who want to know more about graduate school, what it takes to get in, why they should go, etc.).
- October 12th @ 5 pm in MAC 206: Writing Your Personal Statement (again, open to everyone, but targeted at students who are in the midst of the application process or just starting the process).
If you have any questions about the club or want to join our mailing list, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org