Welcome to the new academic year! Okay, so we’re more than a month late in that greeting. The great thing about writing your own newsletter, though, is that you get to set your own deadlines. Don’t you wish your professors would let you do that in class? They won’t, you know, but allow yourself to dream for a moment before arriving at that bitter realization. Then, read on to find out more about Human Development’s new website, the Grad School Series happening in October, what career advice one of our proud graduates wants to share with you, and much, much more!
- News and Events from the Psychology and Human Development Club: A Message from the President, Areanna Lakowske
- News and Events from Psi Chi: A Message from the President, Molly Swenty
- Graduate School Series Starts This Month – Don’t Miss These Important Sessions
- Career and Graduate School Tip of the Month: Visit the Website and Get Involved
- Career of the Month: New Alumni Profile Feature
- Camp Lloyd Counselor Applications and Information Sessions
- Did you know…About Courses Outside your Major or Minor?
- Travel Courses: A Student Perspective
- Top 5 Ways this Newsletter would be Different if it were Written by “Replacement Editors”