Our students have had a lot of success to celebrate lately. Please, please forgive us if we’ve missed anyone, but The Pink Flamingo would like to add its kudos, congratulations, and “job well done” to:
- All of the students who presented their HUD or PSYCH-sponsored internships, honors projects, and RA projects at the Academic Excellence Symposium! Many of these students will also present research at the American Psychological Association Convention (APA) in San Francisco. Congratulations to: Laura Bodette, Denise Bord (APA), Anna Bosch, Brittany Brunner, Amanda Jeske (APA), Shannon Kinderman (APA), Stacy Klein, Kristen Kratcha (APA), Elizabeth Lybert (APA), Carrie Mercier, Laura Molling, Heidi Ninnemann, Jenny Olson (APA), Victoria Oxendine, Julie Parish, Emily A. Roberts (APA), Angela Roethel (APA), Arika Schielke, Stephanie Sabinash, Cali Schneller, Janet Weidert, Jennifer White, and Michael Wisneski (who was also a presenter at the Association for Death Education and Counseling conference)
- Two of our majors who recently became national award-winners! Stephanie Gross is the first UW-Green Bay student-athlete to receive an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship Award and the first since 1999 to be named a first-team Academic All-American. Jenny Olson is the recipient of a national Phi Kappa Phi fellowship award for graduate school
- Our very own Brittany Brunner, who was selected to be this year’s Senior Class Speaker at graduation!
- HUD and PSYCH majors and minors receiving Chancellor’s Medallions (Denise Bord, Brittany Brunner, Frances Connelly, Stephanie Gross, Carissa Mercier, Kristen Munson, Jillian Nelson, Jenny Olson, Alissa Reddy, Angela Roethel, and Marilynn Shorey) and University Leadership Awards (Renee Dodge, Crystal Jushka, Michelle Lehmann, Nicole Luykx, Amy Mauk, Kari Olsen, Victoria Oxendine, Stephanie Peters, Andrea Roets, Marc Seidl, and Stacey Watzlawick)
- All of our amazing graduating seniors! Best wishes as you leave UW-Green Bay and pursue your dreams. Keep in touch!!