Double Methods Fun for Double Majors

Are you double majoring in psychology and human development?  Then you are required to take both Experimental Psychology and Developmental Research Methods.  Each course is designed to teach you the methods specific to the field, and they are not interchangeable.  We just thought we would mention this in the interest of saving Dr. Vespia (or her cat) some waiver requests (we’ve just given you a clue to the trivia contest!).