With final projects looming, concern about upcoming registration, and the knowledge that exams are about one month away, this is the time of year when students tell us they might not be getting enough sleep. We asked our resident not-enough-sleep expert and new Dad, Dr. Martin, for some signs that you might not be getting enough sleep.
10. You’re not even trying to be discrete as you fall asleep in class.
9. You ore more prome to typos wehn writting than usuall.
8. I had a good one for number 8 but I can’t remember what it was…
7. Oh yeah, I remember, memory problems.
6. You’re learning to enjoy the company of those in your sleep-deprivation-induced hallucinations.
5. Those late night infomercial products are really starting to look good. Have you seen the H2O Mop? That frickin’ thing will clean up anything!!!
4. You tried to enroll yourself in a study on the effectiveness of Madafinil, the military’s new “wakefulness promoting agent.”
3. The coffee vender knows more about you than your parents.
2. Your professors’ jokes, including this Top Ten List, actually seem funny.