Transgender Health Care Presentation
Steven M. Brown, MD FCP Internal Medicine who specializes in the care of transgender patients will be presenting Transgender Health Care as part of the LGBTQ Health Fair at the UW-Green Bay Campus University Union in the Phoenix Rooms on Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 6-7 pm. The fair is open to the public and there is no cost for attending, though donations of canned goods are welcome. The Kappa Pi Chapter-at-Large of Sigma Theta Tau International from Bellin College School of Nursing and the UW-Green Bay Professional Programs in Nursing along with the UW-Green Bay LGBQ Center are co-sponsoring Dr. Brown’s presentation. Kappa Pi encourages nurses, nursing students, healthcare professionals, students and the public to attend.
Attendees are also welcome to attend the entire LGBTQ Health Fair from 1-7 pm. Additional health fair sessions include:
- Brown County 54218 Nutrition 1:00-1:45
- Kress Dance Party 2:00-2:30
- Mexican socialized medicine 2:00-2:30
- Herb Blue Total Self Defense 2:00-3:15
- What is a-romantic? 3:30-4:00
- Lucky Diop – Sengalese Drumming 4:00-4:30
- Dan Meinhardt PhD – The Illusion of Gender 4:00-4:30
- Laci Green – Sexual peer counselor (Keynote speaker)
- Steven M. Brown MD FCP – Transgender Health Care
Numerous interactive vendors will be participating. For further information, contact UW-Green Bay Diversity Director Stacie Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org .