Get Involved With GB Nites
Join the Team
The UWGB Nites Advisory Committee has been established and is looking for students who want to take part in the planning of the monthly evening events. We are looking for students who like to attend UWGB Nites and who have ideas as to what type of events and activities students enjoy.
Meetings are held on Tuesday nights at 7:00pm in the Office of Student Life/American Intercultural Center Suite UU 150 in the lower level of the University Union.
You may join this group on Org Sync or contact Stephanie Kaponya at 465-2938, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get
- • A sweet UWGB Nites Staff T-Shirt
- • The opportunity to apply those organizational and leadership skills
- • Important budget and programming experience
- • Huge resume builder
- • A fun social event with the group each semester
- • Attend a weekly meeting of brainstorming and tasks
- • Work at least one of the UWGB Nites each semester
- • Be familiar with pop culture
What we need from you
- • Movie choices or added programming to enhance movies
- • Working with other student organizations who want to co-sponsor events during UWGB Nites events
- • Craft Ideas
- • Dance, Aerobics, or Sport-like activites
- • Game events and tournaments
- • Music, Comedy or other show-like activities
- • Promotions/Marketing
- • Things that you and your friends like to do that can be planned in the Union
Want to host a program at GB Nites?
UWGB NItes provides support for student organizations and university departemental programs and events that enhance student life. To fulfil UWGB Nites requirements, groups requesting support must be planning events to be held in the University Union on UWGB Nites evenings between the hours of 10:00pm and 1:00am and be free to all students.
An event or program should be interactive. Examples could be: craft activity, game activity, performance, teaching a lesson, photo opportunity, contests, dance, aerobics, interactive display, music, and so much more.