BrowZine trial ends March 3rd
There’s still time to test out the BrowZine Trial!!! If you’ve tested it out, we would love to hear your comments.
The trial ends on March 3rd.
BrowZine is an app for iPad or Android tablets that allows access to thousands of academic journals.
There are a number of free journals, however, you can also access the e-journals that we have access to when you login with your campus username and password.
To access BrowZine for the first time, please do the following:
- Download the BrowZine app. Go to the App Store, Google Play, or Kindle/Amazon store and search for BrowZine.
- NOTE: BrowZine supports the following Android tablets: Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy and Kindle Fire HD.
- Install the BrowZine app. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
- Open BrowZine and Go to “Choose Library”. Search for University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and tap to choose.
- Enter your Proxy ID and Password. Your credentials will only be stored on your personal device.
- Go to “Subjects” and select subject area. Start browsing!